- Higgs Bundles, K3 Surfaces and Moduli, Berlin, 10. - 12. Juli 2017. A Conference of the Kolleg Mathematik Physik Berlin (KMPB, an Interdisciplinary Research Center for Mathematics and Physics)
- Syzygies in Berlin, a workshop featuring lectures by David Eisenbud, Hal Schenck and Frank-Olaf Schreyer, May 27-31, 2013.
- Moduli spaces in algebraic geometry, Oberwolfach workshop, February 3-9, 2013.
- Opening Event of the International Graduate College Moduli and Automorphic Forms, Erwin Schrödinger-Zentrum Adlershof, Lecture Hall 0'115, Berlin, January 11, 2013.
- Geometry and Topology of Moduli Spaces, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, October 10-12, 2012.
- Algebraic and Complex Geometry, a conference on the occasion of Klaus Hulek's 60th birthday, Hannover, Germany, September 10-14, 2012.
- Syzygies in Algebraic Geometry, with an exploration of a connection with String Theory, Banff, Canada, August 12-17, 2012.
- NoGAGS, Hamburg, Germany, May 3-4, 2012.
- NoGAGS, Hannover, Germany, November 10-11.
- GAeL, 2011, July 18-23.
- NoGAGS, Berlin, May 12-13.